Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of School 2010

Caleb- 3rd Grade, age 7
Wanted us to see that he lost another tooth the night before the picture was taken. He is so glad to be back at school!
Ashley- 7th Grade, age 12 (almost 13!)
Starting the PAGE program at Kalles. Excited!

Sierra- DONE with pictures.

But she did give us one with a smile. (Thank you!!)
10th grade, age 15. When this school year ends, she'll be 16. Wow! How is that possible?

Tyler beginning his Senior year. Age 17. I can hardly believe it.
This was the last "1st Day" picture for him. We went to Perler for his Senior picture (the one that goes in the yearbook) that afternoon. Almost made me cry!

Today the house is quiet. It's the first Tuesday of the school year, and since I try to keep this day free from training appointments, I have time to post on the blog, to clean, and bake, and think about how much I love my children. I'm so glad I get to be their mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment