This is a huge step for me, but I can read the writing on the blogs..... Apparently, this is how people stay in touch. I still think good old person-to-person communication is best, but in an effort to be better connected with family and friends, I am taking this brave step forward.
Why brave? You'll soon see. I'm not a scrapbooker. I don't do cute. The creative genes in my family went to my sisters. I am working and taxi-momming every day and really don't have a ton of time to work on this. So... Who knows what we'll end up with?! This might be an awkward blog. But hopefully it will contain pictures and regular updates, and you'll all look past my obvious deficiencies in this area, to the point of this little exercise which is this: Our family is changing and growing before my very eyes. We have just one year of Ty living at home with us, and only 3 with Sierra. Ashley is starting Jr High and Caleb... Well- he'll be home for a while yet, but you get the idea. I want to document our time with them, and let you peek into our fun, crazy, demanding, wonderful family.
Christmas in St. George
13 years ago




I love your family photo. It really turned out to be beautiful. I love your bio of yourself. I love that you aren't scrapbooky (neither am I). I think of this as journaling. I cut and past the worthwhile entries into my journal since some things are worth saving. It has replaced that family photo book I used to make and pass out pages copies at Christmas. I will add your blog to my links so I can get here easily and often!
ReplyDeletei'm excited for your new bloggyness. and one more year with tyler? how did that happen?
ReplyDeleteYeah! I'm excited to "keep in touch" through your new blog! :) You can add my blog if you want... www.kayner.blogspot.com :)
ReplyDeleteNot all of your sisters have the creative genes... remember me?? I have less creative genes than you- I guarantee it. :)
ReplyDeleteBlogs are a great way to keep in touch, beats printing and snail mailing pictures which is not cost or time effictive. My parents and sisters love being able to see pictures of the kids and things they are doing since they are a world away. Our blog is private but I will send you and invite to view it so you can add us to your list.
ReplyDelete